What is my account?
My account allows you complete control over your transactions at shopsasa.co.ke, You will need to register to have an account. You can manage all personal data like address, phone numbers, emails ids, change your password and track the status of your orders.
How do I register?
Kindly click on the account tab located at the top right end of our homepage. A screen pops up will ask you to login if you have already registered with us or create an account if you are a new customer. Once you click on create account, you will be required to fill in some personal information. After updating the required fields, click on submit tab to create your account.
Is it important for me to sign up before I buy anything on SHOPSASA.CO.KE?
Not at all, you can make a purchase without having to sign up. But signing up will make it easier for you while making a subsequent order
ORDERS, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How do I search for products?
Click on the category name on the left of the homepage to view the products we have within those categories. You can also use the search bar located at the top of our homepage to find your preferred products.
How do I place an order on your website?
Once you have found your preferred product, just follow the steps below:
– Select the product, click on ADD TO CART to add the product into your cart.
– Click on view My Cart and checkout tab to complete your order process.
– At checkout, you will need to fill in your personal details and shipping address if you are a new customer.
– Click on proceed to checkout to fill in your billing information and choose your preferred payment options. If you encounter any problems while placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us on 0707191919 or email us at sales@Shopsasa.co.ke
What if I cannot find my particular product on SHOPSASA.CO.KE?
If we do not currently have your particular item, please inform us as we are always looking to broaden our product selection and keep our customers satisfied. However, we have a variety of other products that are similar to what you want.
How do I track my Order?
We will send you an email when your order is shipped. You can also send an email to email@example.com to enable us provide you with adequate updates on the status of your order. We can also send you a tracking code to enable you confirm the status of your order from our logistics partners.
How to cancel an order?
Order cancellation can only be done at the back end thus customers cannot cancel an order, to do this; give a call to 0707191919or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you deliver to me anywhere in Kenya?
Yes, shopsasa.co.ke delivers products to customers anywhere in Kenya, We have a partnership with Logistics Company for deliveries in and outside Nairobi.
Do you have an office address?
Yes we do. Our corporate office is located at Kimathi House, 6th Floor, Suite 604-3, Kimathi Street. However, since we are online store, once we receive your order, we will deliver it to your doorstep.
Can I pick up my item instead of having it delivered?
shopsasa.co.ke offers delivery services because we want our customers to enjoy their convenience. But of course you can pick up your items at the above address and as well give us a call on this line 0707191919
How do you charge for shipping?
A charge is applied based on your order weight and your shipping address for deliveries outside Nairobi. We Deliver All Mobile Phones and Tablets for FREE Except other Electronics.
What should I do if I find my package opened or tampered with upon delivery?
Please do not accept an open or tampered package. Report this concern by contacting us on 0707191919 or send us an email at email@example.com with your order details and we will look at it immediately and get back to you.
Why have I not received my products yet?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it is possible that your order might get delayed. We will send you an email informing you about the delay along with the new expected delivery date. But mostly small ordered item gets to you within 24 hours while heavy items take 2-3 working days.
Which courier company do you use for delivery?
For now we make use of various Couriers and sometimes the Shuttle and Buses depending on the customer’s choice.
How do I make payment?
Shopsasa.co.ke has several payment options to choose from: Cash on Delivery, Lipa Na Mpesa and MasterCard, VISA and also payment into the company’s account through EFT. When you place your order on our website, these options are displayed and you can choose an option that is suitable for you.
For Bank Deposit/Transfer
Walk into any branch of Equity Bank nationwide and fill in the below Information Account Name: Shopsasa Online Limited Account Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Do you offer payments by installment?
shopsasa.co.ke works hard to fulfill all online shopping needs but unfortunately, we don’t accept payments by installment.
Which locations do you accept cash on delivery?
Cash on Delivery is accepted anywhere in Kenya.
Are your prices negotiable?
Our prices have already been discounted to make them as competitive as possible. However, for bulk purchases, a reasonable discount will be offered.
What is your Return Policy?
For more information about our return policy, please click on our return policy page to read our terms and agreements on our return policy.
shopsasa.co.ke is the trading name of Shopsasa Online.
We strive to deliver the benefits of technology to individual and his communities. We aim to achieve this by partnering with local and international resources to deliver the optimal solution for our customers.
We believe that technology is the way to reach our development goals and empowering users through collaboration with business, government and educational institutions is vital in our approach.
It is our aim to deliver, Reliable, cost effective and touching edge solutions to our customers.
7 Day Return Policy
- You received a faulty/defective item
- You received a physically damaged item
- You are unhappy with the item quality
- The item is different from description on the website
- There is Size/Fit issue
- Items that have been worn/washed/soiled
- Innerwear, lingerie cannot be returned on account of hygiene
- Items which were sold as combos/sets, are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items
- Seal open branded electronic items cannot be returned in case of not being happy with the item as they can’t be resold
- In case of branded electronic items, brands’ return, repair and replacement policy will apply
Terms & Conditions
- Items must be in their original condition
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled items with their original tags will be accepted
- Brand packaging should be intact
- Brand’s policy shall apply for specific branded item. We source branded items and these items are bound by brand policies of repair, exchange, refunds and cancellations thereby binding the customer with the same
- Replacements will be made basis availability of that item on the website
100% Moneyback Guarantee
What is SSTrust?
Shopsasa strongly values customer satisfaction and understands that you may be worried what will happen to your money if you are buying online. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your buying experience on Shopsasa, and the quality of the item you receive. Our service, SSTrust, guarantees your purchase and gives you 100% of your money back in case we falter on our commitments.
What does SSTrust stand for?
Before the dispatch/delivery of the item
If you see that your order has not been dispatched within 3 business days of the promised dispatched date, simply cancel it if you wish. SSTrust gives you full flexibility of cancelling the order before it has been dispatched in such a case. Rest assured, your money will be fully refunded under SSTrust.
After the dispatch/delivery of the item
If the order is not delivered within 10 days of the order is dispatched, we will cancel your order on your behalf and intimate you about the same. Rest assured, your money will be fully refunded under SSTrust.
What does SSTrust cover?
- You have paid for the item but didn’t receive it
- You have received a damaged/defective item or an item that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order
- You have received an item with which you’re not satisfied because of fit/size
What mode of payment will be used for refund?
SSTrust shall refund payment by providing you Shopsasa Cash for amounts less than Ksh. 1000. For amounts greater than Ksh. 1000, refunds will be made through either Shopsasa Cash, cheque or bank transfer depending on the mode of payment used at the time of placing the order.
What are the SSTrust coverage details?
* Electronics refers to items such as computers, tablets, mobiles, appliances and the like.
Exchange/Alternate item is not given for the following
- In the interests of hygiene, Shopsasa may refuse returns where it’s obvious that the item has been worn, washed or soiled
- Returns shall not be accepted for innerwear and lingerie due to intimate nature of items and hygiene
- Items that are sold as sets/combos cannot be exchanged as individual items
- In case the size requested is out of stock, SSTrust will issue Shopsasa cash of the same amount, using which you can order any other item from Shopsasa
- CD/DVDs are not eligible for refund, only replacement will be given in such cases
Resolution of Complaints
- Guaranteed resolution of your complaint within a maximum of 30 days
- Full refund if complaint not resolved